Hope Meadows Recovery Complex
The Hope Meadows Recovery Complex is a 12 to 18 month residential living program for women in recovery. The program provides a safe, sober and supportive environment while working individually on long term goals and making connection with community resources. A range of services including linkages to outside treatment resources are provided.
The seven-acre property includes a house (Recovery Administration Office), chapel (Keyser Foster Care Offices), twelve bay garage (Has been converted into an apartment complex), multi-purpose building and a pond. The complex accommodates 20 women and 10 children. Children are able to visit on the weekends. Services that will be provided include: Prevention; Health and Wellness; Life Skills; Recovery and other support services.
- Referrals must be completed by your local Day Report Center.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Clients can be pregnant.
- Must have a substance abuse history with a primary diagnosis of substance abuse.
- Client must be in or have completed an educational program and working or pursuing work or educational program of their choice.
- Be able to pass a drug screening upon admission.
- Any medical/psychiatric conditions must be stabilized before entering the Recovery House.
For further information about Admission Criteria, please call 304-289-5632.
The Staggers Recovery House serves all fifty five (55) counties throughout West Virginia.
For more information please contact Kateri Fazenbaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.